Sunday, October 28, 2007

Peaceful trees

Happy Sunday! I totally overslept this morning. I woke at 6:30 and fell right back asleep and didn't wake again until 8:00. Since that was not enough time to get ready for church, I decided to stamp instead. This is a Z-fold card that I made for the weekend sketch challenge on Beate's blog
I will also use this card in my class this week.

The trees are stamped in versamark and embossed in gold. Then I added dazzling diamonds glitter on the snow. On the inside panel, I used the spray from peaceful wishes and stamped off once before stamping the card around the edges. The punched star is raised on mounting tape.

Recipe - stamps: lovely as a tree, peaceful wishes
card stock: very vanilla, ruby red, garden green, summer sun
ink: versamark, garden green
accessories: gold ep, heat tool, star punch, mounting tape, 2-way glue, dazzling diamonds glitter

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the stamp and the colors you used.

Joy said...

very pretty! :) Love that bling.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great embossing

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW! This is GORGEOUS!