I decided to start with some glittery designer paper from a stack by Die Cuts With a View and build the colors around that. The under layers of black just make a nice frame for the rest. The two colors I chose to emphasize are regal rose and soft sky. I stamped the tiger lilies from Rubbernecker with black stazon on regal rose and colored them with markers - regal rose and just a bit of apricot appeal near the center. The flower centers are coated with crystal effects and dazzling diamonds glitter.
The sentiment from A Muse is also stamped in black stazon.
I added white dots with a gel pen and glued the ribbon across the seam between the two colors of card stock. The image panel is raised on dimensional foam tape.
Supplies:
stamps: lilies (Rubbernecker), sentiment (A Muse)
ink: jet black stazon, regal rose, apricot appeal
paper: basic black, regal rose, soft sky, dp (DCWV)
other: white gel pen, ribbon (Michael's), crystal effects, dazzling diamonds glitter, dimensional foam tape
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Very lovely! Love the black background it brings everything out!
ReplyDeleteThis is so sharp! I love the sentiment on there..one of my faves!
ReplyDelete