Thursday, May 21, 2009

a play day

Hi everyone. Today I went to my sister's and we just played. One of the cards I worked on was for a class, but the other was just for fun. I incorporated today's ways to use it challenge from SCS into it.

I stamped the heart flourish (Hero Arts) in chocolate chip on both green papers. I used my top note dies to cut the middle layer. I just trimmed off the perforated edge on the dp, so that the black would be a larger layer. The birds and sentiment are stamped in black stazon and the bird panel is popped up. I added piercing along the edges of the top note die cut. I used three different designer papers, which is pretty significant for me.

What's in it?
stamps: heart flourish (hero arts), birds & sentiment (inkadinkadoo)
ink: chocolate chip, jet black stazon
paper, basic black, dp (SU juntos - Spanish supplement)
other: piercing tool, black brads, foam tape, cuttlebug, top note die

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be blessed.

4 comments:

  1. I like the colors on this (that DP is great!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! The colors are soothing and yet invigorating at the same time! Neato!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just lovely! I love the colors you chose, so calming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your happy comments make me smile!