Saturday, April 7, 2012

you're absolutely fabulous

Hello, my friends.  This morning I decided I wanted to make a card for the inspiration challenge on SCS, so I checked out a few of the items until one of the t-shirts just jumped out at me and went from there. I knew that one of my recent stamp purchases was perfect.

I stamped deco lady (stampendous) in turquoise on ivory card stock.  Then I used a couple of copic markers to color her hair and the leaves in her hair.  I added some details with a Micron pigma pen. 

The sentiment (SU) was stamped in chocolate chip ink. 

I added a layer of turquoise card stock and used a chocolate chip base. 

The final detail was a turquoise rhinestone. 

I love the simple elegance of this card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Melody, the is absolutely smashing, especially with the rhinestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melody - this is amazing. Love this image and the colors in which you added along with that rhinestone is such great touches. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your happy comments make me smile!