Happy Sunday. I just can't stop making cards for the monthly challenge at Motley Soul Mixed-Media Art. This post shows how I made the base for my cards.
My inspiration jar words were: cut, orange, and fruit.
I started with a cherry blossom stencil (that works for fruit, right?) and sponged on orange paint. Then I used some ink sprays made from distress inks, mustard seed and barn door. I blotted the ink with a paper towel, so I didn't have to wait for it to dry. Then I used a Pitt pen to outline the stenciled images. I also added pink passion in the center of the flowers.
I die cut a memory box bird, sponged the edges with vintage photo distress ink and attached that.
I printed the sentiment from my computer, cut apart the words and sponged the edges. I also sponged around the edge of the card.
This one went together really fast.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope your week is filled with experience to savor and cherish.
You are getting really good! Every day is awesome inspiration! Love that background. Outlining the flowers made them pop.
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
You are really on a roll. Do you stop to EAT? I can't believe how many you are coming up with. And I love the inspiration jar.
ReplyDeleteThis is great I love birds, the colours hat you used are lovely as well. You should submit it to Brave girls club - Melody Ross, they are always on the look out for images with birds for their daily inspiration emails they send out and they will put a link to your site. Blessings, Amanda
ReplyDelete