OMG!! I absolutely LOVE the b/w exhausted chicken!! BHWHAHAAAA!!
Love all 3 of these!! The chalkboard chicken is hilarious!!The sunburst is wonderful!!The birdcages are super-the blue birds really make it pop!
First of all ...all three of these are amazing! I love the black and white cihcken thing. Sooo awesome!And...the birds in the sun are awesome!! Best of all (if I can pick that)...I love the variation in the bird cages card! lovely!
Thanks for commenting. Your happy comments make me smile!
OMG!! I absolutely LOVE the b/w exhausted chicken!! BHWHAHAAAA!!
ReplyDeleteLove all 3 of these!! The chalkboard chicken is hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteThe sunburst is wonderful!!
The birdcages are super-the blue birds really make it pop!
First of all ...all three of these are amazing! I love the black and white cihcken thing. Sooo awesome!
ReplyDeleteAnd...the birds in the sun are awesome!!
Best of all (if I can pick that)...I love the variation in the bird cages card! lovely!