For the challenge, we were to use text on our card. I used a stamp from Lexicon of Leaves. I stamped it in basic gray on vanilla and used watercolor pencils and blender pen to color the leaf. A bit of sponging around the edge with chocolate chip toned it down a little. I layered it on black. I was playing around with a technique where you use watercolor crayons to color your stamp, mist some twill tape and stamp on it, so I used a piece of that with some brads.The sentiment is part of the set Oval All, punched out with the large oval punch and backed with a scalloped oval. Both the main image and the sentiment are popped up.
What's in it?
stamps: lexicon of leaves, oval all, thoughts & prayers (SU)
ink: basic gray, chocolate chip, jet black stazon
paper: basic black, very vanilla, dp (Juntos - SU Spanish Supplement)
other: wide twill tape, black brads, scallop & large oval punches, watercolor crayons, mister, watercolor pencils, blender pen, foam tape
Thank you so much for stopping by. Be blessed.
So very pretty!! It is so hot here in AZ, that I am so looking forward to the Fall already!!
ReplyDelete