This is the card that I spent a good portion of the day making. I know it doesn't really show up in the picture, but the main image is shimmery. I used dazzling diamond dust technique on it. And the craziest part is I was making this card for a technique class and had the entire card put together when I realized that I had totally forgotten to use the technique! I don't know where my mind was! Have you ever done something like that?Rather than start over, I covered the black border around the image with post-it notes, inked the image up with versamark, removed the post-its and added the embossing powder. Then I realized that just enough sticky remained from the post-it notes to pick up the embossing powder, so I had to carefully remove it with a paint brush before I heated it. But it all worked out.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Melody, I love your cards!
ReplyDeleteI always think I'll just make my postings brief, then end up "chatting" too much!!
ReplyDeleteThe card turned out lovely. I'm sure those taking your class will love it