Hi friends. Today I have a card I made for a mix-ability challenge (embossing resist) on SCS, which . I'm playing catch up, since this was the 2nd challenge and last week was number 8. I guess it was one of those weeks that I just didn't have time to get the challenge done.
I started by stamping SU's hello doily in versamark ink on white card stock & heat embossing it with clear embossing powder. Then I sponged salty ocean and peacock feathers distress inks over it.
I also stamped the doily with salty ocean on white and sponged the peacock feathers over it. Then I die cut the dress from my new SU dress up die set. I die cut the dress form in black.
To put the card together, I added some black borders, one punched with a martha Stewart lacy border punch.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts, stamped in jet black stazon ink.
I used some dimensional tape to pop up the dress, and then added some pearls along the edge.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.
B-utiful!!! LOVE IT.
ReplyDeleteAdorable card. Love the blues. I see two more colors of distress ink I'm going to have to add to my growing collection.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the birthday wishes at SCS
Lacy Quilter...you have done such a great job with the lace and punches here!!
ReplyDelete