Hi friends. Here I am with more cards for the breast cancer awareness challenges on SCS. Click here for more information.
Challenge nineteen - pocket full of hope. A card with a pocket, either pink or orange, and using either stars or hearts.
I had a really hard time making this card; I think because technically, this is really three challenges in one. So I went digging through my designer paper for something either pink or orange. Since I don't use pink much, I decided to go with that and use some of it up.
I made a double pocket card (tutorial here). But then it took what seemed like forever to figure out the rest of the card. I used stamps from SU, with pink passion and chocolate chip ink, to make two pull-out tags.
Challenge twenty - stand tall. A card that is 3-1/2"x6".
This card went together very quickly. I stamped field flowers (SU) with old olive for the stems and peach parfait and groovy guava for the flowers. The sentiment was stamped in vintage photo distress ink. I made a little spirelli corner for an accent.
My third card is for the ways to use it challenge on SCS today. We were to use chipboard on our card.
I glued some pattern paper (black market paper society) onto some cereal box chipboard and then die cut some butterflies (beautiful butterflies die - SU/Sizzix). I added a strip of grape(?) card stock on a white base and then popped up the butterflies on that strip. The sentiment is a new stamp (door county rubber stamps) I bought at the stamp fair last month. I used seedless preserves distress ink.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Once again, I'm behind in my blog cruising and have missed so many of your creations!
ReplyDeleteThe wanted card turned out fabulous!! I have such a HORRIBLE time redesigning cards that require math to figure out!! hehe!