Saturday, April 5, 2014

hexagons

Hi friends.  Since I have a stamping class next week, I thought I should get started on my samples.  Today's inspiration challenge on SCS was just the push that I needed.  I chose the sixth sample given for my inspiration, because it looked like brown paper bag. 

I used one of my new frameworks dies from Tim Holtz/Sizzix to die cut a piece of paper bag and then cut a few more from different colors of cardstock.  I paired a larger hexagon from Sizzix with these for the sentiment.  

Thanks so much for stamping by. 

2 comments:

  1. Grrrr....I tried twice to comment from my phone, but never saw the pop up that my comment was waiting for your approval. Sooo, disregard if this is repeat #3!!
    I just got this die yesterday and can't wait to play with it!! I like how you combined it with the larger hexagon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been missing you on skype! Hope to talk to you soon. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your happy comments make me smile!