Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gina K cards

Hello. Since I promised to show you the cards that I did for the Gina K Designs release party on splitcoast, I guess I better follow through on that. I used the same stamp set for both cards -- peace & comfort. These challenges were both sketches.

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you know that I don't often use designer paper, but I used it on both cards. On one it was a requirement to use two different pieces of designer paper.

The images were colored with markers and then misted with water before stamping. I'm sorry, but I don't remembera all the supplies that I used, so I'm not going to give you a recipe. All stamps are Gina K Designs.














Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Melody these are both GORGEOUS...don't you just LOVE this set??? I think it is my fave Gina K set ever!