Thursday, July 24, 2008

An inspiration challenge

Yes, I finished another card. But I am still behind in the Dare to Get Dirty challenges. And there are other challenges going on this week on splitcoast. Besides the normal weekly challenges, tonight was another release party for Gina K Designs, with 3 sketch challenges due by Monday. I'd like to get those done, too, since there are prizes. And Friday evening is another mini VSN, which is always a lot of fun. However, I'm just not sure I can fit that much stamping in. We'll see.

This card is for Jenn's inspiration challenge (visible to SCS fan club members only). I had fun with this card, although it's much busier than my usual style. Everything is embossed in white except the sentiment.

I'm just a bit too tired to go into all the details, so here is the supplies list.

stamps: always, noteworthy, antique background (all SU)
ink: white craft, jet black stazon, rose red marker
paper: basic black, very vanilla
other: winter white embossing powder, heat tool, cuttlebug, oval nestabilities, small oval punch, white gel pen, dark red grosgrain ribbon, jewels, dimensional foam tape.

I'm so glad you stopped to visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE this!! All the white embossing is so beautiful and gives the card such a wonderful texture. Gorgeous!!