Saturday, July 12, 2008

lots of leaves

Today's inspiration challenge on SCS consisted of some cakes. I chose the blue and yellow one. I stamped the leaf from natural beauty many times with adirondack pitch black ink, highlighted with a yellow copic marker and cut them out. I drew a curved line across the bashful blue card stock and placed the leaves along it. Each leaf is glued at the stem end and attached with a dimensional at the other end. I added the sentiment, a row of brads and some ribbon and glued it all to the barely banana base. Done!

supplies:
stamps: natural beauty, hugs & wishes
ink: adirondack pitch black, yellow copic marker
paper: bashful blue, barely banana
other: mat pack, piercing tool, 1/4" circle punch, lt. blue grosgrain ribbon, blue brads

I'm so glad you stopped by.

No comments: