Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Winner!

Good morning. The day you've all been waiting for has arrived. I decided to wait until morning so I'd do it right this time - lol. And the winner of Melody Mints is...

amy

Amy said...

Love the photo! Meeting Anna would be fabulous...especially if I could soak up some of her immense talent by osmosis :-). Thanks for sharing the fabulous blog candy, too!

July 25, 2008 12:03 AM


Congrats, Amy! If you will please email your snail address to me, I will get your package out in the mail. Thanks to everyone who commented. I hope you all get a chance someday to meet those people you admire.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Amy!!
And congrats to you Melody for finishing all the challenges!! (I LOOOOVE the distressed card...but then again, I have this thing for fall/leaves!)