Thursday, October 2, 2008

the Lord is great

Hello. It's been a while since I've stamped other than for my weekly class, but yesterday I spent some time with my sister and was determined to get something done. I started this card at her house and finished it today. It was very easy to use a Bible verse and make this for the ways to use it challenge on SCS. It's really a very simple card. The flowers are stamped in really rust and the verse in chocolate chip. Sponging and faux stitching are also chocolate. I changed the color of the lace with a copic marker.

supplies:
stamps: upsy daisy (SU), verse (Biblical Impressions)
ink: really rust, chocolate chip
paper: really rust, chocolate chip, very vanilla, not quite navy
other: button, crochet cotton, crochet hook, foam tape, copic marker

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Such a beauty Melody! That is so right,The Lord is Great! Love the colors you used and That is one set I would like to get!

Anonymous said...

ok....now you are making this set move up my "list"!!!