Saturday, September 18, 2010

I did it again

Hey, my friends. I am so very much enjoying the cooler weather we are having. Yesterday, I even managed to get outside and do a bit of yard work. Today, however, is rather gray. It rained during the night, and has been mostly cloudy all day. I managed to sleep in awhile this morning -- well, after my alarm went off 'cause I forgot to turn it off last night. But I went back to sleep for a little over an hour.

I looked at the inspiration challenge on SCS last night and picked a couple of possible pieces for inspiration. This morning I stamped not just one, but two cards. The first one took me quite some time, but the 2nd only took about 30 minutes.

For the first one, I used these bath rugs as my inspiration. I thought my lattice die from SU would be perfect. What do you think?

The second card was inspired by a flower ring as well as the surface beneath it. After I uploaded this card to my Splitcoaststampers gallery, I decided that it was just missing something. So I added some faux brads and a bit of lavender glitter. I'm much happier with it now.

Thanks so much for visiting today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both cards are very lovely. You have inspired me to make a card with some sort of lattice. THANKS