Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall is in the air

Hi, my friends. I am so much loving the fall weather. We've been having chilly nights and temps in the 60's and 70's during the day.

My stamping tends to take on autumn hues this time of year. I can't believe I haven't posted in a week. I didn't stamp over the weekend, but then on Monday, I played catch up on the Hope challenges on SCS. And then yesterday, I did that one, and today, the one for today.

So I guess I'll just give you a bunch of eye candy today. I have cards for challenges on the 10th (walk on by), 11th (happy flowers), 12th (birthdays are a piece of cake), & 13th (don't be a square). I'm not going to give you all the details, but if you are interested in how something is made, just send me an email, and I'll try to answer your questions. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Starla said...

OOOO! I LOVE all the fall colors on these!!