Sunday, August 7, 2011

and DONE!

Hi my friends.  I can't believe I haven't posted since Wednesday.  I guess I got so busy making the cards for the fan club fun on SCS, time just whooooshed by.  I'd be so tired when I finished for the night, that I had a hard time keeping awake long enough to upload my cards on SCS, nodding off in front of the computer and finding something like this -> dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd on my screen.  And now here it is after midnight early Sunday morning.  So here are a few more cards I made in the last few days.  There were 37 challenges total and I combined a number of them in different cards, but still made 22 I think.  I won't put them all in one post, but will spread them out over the next few days. 

But first, I'll show you the one I made for the inspiration challenge today, which was inspired by these utterly scrumptious doilies

I used a doily die (French pastry by Cheery Lynn Designs) and cut three, one white, one tangerine, and one pink passion.  The colored ones I cut in half and used on the outer edges of the card.  The white one I stamped with Hero Arts lace background, which I colored select portions of with markers.  I used several punches and dies to layer, with a crochet flower and button on the top.

And then here are some of the Dare to Get Dirty challenge cards. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today. 

No comments: