Friday, December 30, 2011

you are special

Yes, you are.  I am so appreciative of each of you that visit my blog and especially those of you who leave comments. 

With the year winding down, I needed to get another card done by tomorrow for an Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium challenge -- to use glitter, ribbon and packaging material.  So I made a card with a glitter window, using packing tape and glitter.  The ribbon part was easy. 

(Just a big of glare from the flash on the packing tape.  I always seem to have trouble photographing shiny stuff.) 

Stamps are all Hero Arts, stamped with tuxedo black memento ink and colored with copic markers.  I used my stamp-a-ma-jig (stamp positioner) to line up the flowers on the layers, and I still got it off kilter, so I had to trim my paper to square it up. 

I added some faux stitching as well. 

Thanks for being special and visiting my blog. 

2 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

This is lovely Melody. The sparkly butter fly is a great touch!

Claudia said...

This is a beautiful card! Your coloring is excellent.