Friday, February 17, 2012

give me wings

Hello, my friends.  Are you all set for the weekend?  I have the house to myself tonight, since the rest of the family is out playing wallyball (that's a type of volleyball, where you're allowed to play off the walls).  So that means I was able to do some creating.  There's a quick-fire challenge due by midnight for a journal page done with a specific technique over at OWSE Yahoo group.  Since part of the challenge was putting two pages together to spread the ink, I made a double page spread - my first. 

My pages incorporate gesso, distress inks, stencils, stamping, and doodling, along with a computer generated sentiment.

I really love how these turned out.  Of course, butterflies and blue always make me happy.  I hope you like it, too.

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: