Tuesday, May 21, 2013

girl in pink

Hi friends.  Today I made a card for the monthly challenge at OWSE Yahoo group - Little Girls and their Curls.  The challenge was to use a little girl on your project.  So I pulled out an old SU stamp set called Summer by the Sea. 

I stamped the little girl with tuxedo black memento ink on white, and colored the image with copic markers.  Although I don't often use pink, this image just seemed to be calling for it.  Layering is pretty in pink, black, and some Basic Grey paper. 

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU), punched with a word window punch and backed with a modern label punch.  Both pieces were edged with black marker. 

The image and sentiment are both raised on dimensional foam tape. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. 

3 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

oh wow. I Love the paper you chose to put in the background. It is a great match up to this gestural girl!! Super sweet...just like any girl!

Starla said...

awww! Flashbacks to SU! I love the soft way you colored her

Carol Maynard said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! Great job with the copics!