Hi friends. Tonight, Robyn posted a challenge on our facebook group page to post a completed project. I had been coloring a couple of the Prima mixed media dolls with derwent inktense pencils, so I put together a quick journal page.
I started with a layer of gesso, then used some distress paints by putting them on my craft sheet, spritzing with water and dragging the page through them. After drying them, I added some dylusions spray inks using a stencil made from a sizzix die and a butterfly stencil from red lead.
I used a couple of old SU music sets to stamp randomly with jet black archival ink.
The girl is made using two mixed media dolls (swing dress & doll with strapless dress). I cut the skirt portion from one and added it to the other, so her dress was longer. I cut around the bottom of the bow and tucked the longer skirt underneath. I needed to trim the sides of the original skirt, so that it didn't extend beyond the edges of the new skirt.
The sentiment was typed up on my computer and printed.
Thanks so much for visiting today.