Hi friends. Today I have a card that I used in my technique class this month. The fan fold leaf was highlighted on the Scor-pal blog. I used a reduced version of the pattern to make my leaf fit on a card. I'm entering my card in Scor-pal's October challenge - "more than one score - challenge #9 - fall/halloween".
My card base is SU retired close to cocoa, with a layer of black on that. The ivory cardstock was stamped with Hero Arts leaf & floral background in creamy caramel ink (SU).
For the leaf, I started with plain paper, which I sprayed with red and yellow homemade paint sprays. Once the paint was dry, I traced the leaf pattern. I used my Scor-pal to score every quarter inch, and then I fan folded the paper. Then I flattened it back out, so I could cut out the leaf and then refold the creases. I really love the dimension on this leaf.
I attached a small wire at the center and glued the two sides at the center. I used vintage photo distress ink to sponge along the edges of the leaf before attaching it to the card.
The sentiment is from SU teeny tiny wishes. To finish off the card, I added black punched with the word window punch and cut in half.
Thanks so much for stopping by.