At this point, I was getting rather frustrated having to put gesso on each date, wait for it to dry, then add my image, color and wait for it to dry. Along with that frustration was the fact that because the gesso is rough, many of the stamps didn't give a nice neat, clear image to work with. In light of that, I decided to change the way I'm doing the entire project.
I am now cutting cardstock into rectangles that fit the date 'squares', working all the art on the cardstock, and then gluing the cardstock to the calendar. I'm much happier with this system. So here are the first ones that I did this way.
Thanks so much for stopping by.