This card was made for a mixability challenge on SCS that was tie dye tissue. I used some shipping filler paper instead of tissue, so I had some problems with the paper not absorbing the color like it was supposed to. I used food coloring to get more brilliant colors, and I do like how the background turned out.
The stamps are SU's You've Got This, sponged with ink.
The ribbon was a find at Good Will - a mostly full reel of seam binding for a dollar. It's a very pale pink, but I thought it was pale enough that I would be able to dye it with ink. I pressed mustard seed distress ink on my craft sheet, spritzed with water and pressed the seam binding into the ink until it was fully colored. Then I used my heat gun to dry it. I was really pleased how well the color changed, and you can't tell that it started out pink.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.