Hi friends. In my last post, I showed you my new ink storage unit, which now houses all 120 of my distress and oxide ink pads. I wanted to make some sort of cover over the top to keep the dust off the items stored there. So I decided on an open gazebo. Without going into all the detail, I made supports, both vertical and horizontal, from 2" wide chipboard, folded into a square tube. I added decorative sides and a slanted roof, with a little decoration on top. Not being an engineer, the roof was totally guesswork, and I was thrilled that it worked on the first try. The gazebo lifts off for easy access to the supplies stored beneath it.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day.