Monday, December 3, 2007

A birthday party

Happy Monday!

Saturday I spent the day at a birthday party - an on line birthday party! Lisa (Mona Lisa at Cornish Heritage Farms) was having a birthday party with the release of 16 awesome new background stamps. There were games, challenges, prizes, etc. and lots of fun. Every hour a new challenge was issued. I played a game of bingo, went on a scavenger hunt and did seven of the card challenges before I ran out of time for uploading. The deadline was 3:00 a.m. ET.

Here are some of the cards I made. This first card was for a color challenge using light brown, light blue and vanilla. I only used one color of ink, creamy caramel.

The second card was for a monochromatic challenge. I love blue, so that was an easy color for me to use.

There were a total of 13 challenges, so I thought I did pretty good in finishing more than half.

I will show you more of the challenge cards tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my those are gorgeous!!! The second card is my fav. though it looks like a night scene,so calm and pleasant!TFS!!

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE the ornament (the other card is pretty too, but the ornament is GORGEOUS!!)..."MY" tree (the kids have their own)is done in colbolt blue, silver and white. That ornament just fits right in!
Starla

Bev Gerard said...

Awwww,Melody!
The cards are great!
I'm especially loving the 3-panel creation ... perfect for my guys right here in Texas! Way to go!

~Bev