Tuesday, December 4, 2007

More from the party

Happy Tuesday. I hope you've all had a wonderful day. I taught my senior ladies card class this morning. That's always a fun time.

Here are some more of my challenge cards from Saturday's Cornish Heritage Farms party. Now you can't have a birthday party without a birthday card, right? So here's one. Remember I said there were prizes? This next one was a winner. I'm getting a free background stamp. Woohoo! The challenge was to use one to four background stamps and one sentiment. Since quilting is a big part of my life, it was easy for me to translate this challenge into a paper quilt.It's snowing here. We're under a snow advisory. 4-6 inches expected by morning. So it's nice to be inside where it's warm and cozy. Have a great evening. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

How adorable!!!
That cow "caaaallllllsss" to me every time I see it! Great stuff indeed, Melody!

Diane said...

Great cards!!!Awesome work TFS!