Hi, everyone. It finally stopped snowing some time after 8:00 p.m. I'm so glad I didn't need to go out today.
My post today is one of those projects that seems to take forever. I made it for the technique challenge on Splitcoast this week. There is no stamping on this.
The bottom is made from one folded piece of dp. The post in the center is a piece of copy paper rolled up tight and glued. I used a butterfly punch and all the butterflies have a black bottom layer and red on top. The butterflies on the bowl were punched from dp. Then I cut the wings off and glued them to punched black butterflies. The others are only glued at the body. There are red stickles on the wings and bodies, and the butterflies are attached with mini glue dots. To stabilize the center post, I used empty ribbon spools and card stock circles cut with my nestabilities. I used the color spritzer to add color to the white areas.
ink: real red marker
paper: basic black, real red, dp (from a big stack - not sure which)
other: white rick rack, butterfly punch (EK Success), red stickles, ribbon spool, cuttlebug, nestabilities
I'm so glad you stopped by. I hope the remainder of your week is wonderful.