Wednesday, July 23, 2008

flowers and lace

I think I may be on a roll. I got another Dare to get Dirty challenge done and this one went together really fast. This one is for Christine's challenge (for fan club members only).

I stamped the flower two times on watercolor paper with black stazon and colored with watercolor pencils and blender pen. I'm certainly no expert on watercolor, but maybe someday I'll get better. I added some stickles to the little dots along the leaves. I layered the image piece on black and added some cranberry ribbon. This pieced is popped up with dimensional foam tape. Behind this are layers of pomegranate, pumpkin, vanilla and the a black card base. The vanilla edges are punched with my new Martha Stewart border punch.

supplies
stamps: perk me up daisy outline (Stamping Bella)
ink: jet black stazon
paper: watercolor, basic black, purely pomegranate, pumpkin pie, very vanilla
other: watercolor pencils, blender pen, diamond stickles, doily lace border punch (Martha Stewart), cranberry grosgrain ribbon, dimensional foam tape

I'm so glad you stopped by.

No comments: