Monday, December 29, 2008

another double challenge

It feels so good to sit down and stamp a bit. This is the 2nd card today. And... like the first one, it's also a double challenge card. It fits Gina K's challenge a day off kilter challenge and the holiday challenge extravaganza altered embellishments. I could also add that for me it was also a challenge to use some designer paper.

The flower is stamped in black stazon and colored with Koh-i-noor colored pencils and gamsol. I sponged the edges with chocolate chip, layered on black and the corners are punched with my ticket corner punch. The off kilter challenge meant that some dp was to be at an angle. To alter the primas, I simply colored them a bit with a clear AtYouSpica glitter pen and attached them with brads. The main image panel is raised.

stamps: botanical dreams (Gina K)
ink: jet black stazon, chocolate chip
paper: basic black, very vanilla, dp (Basic Grey)
other: primas, black brads, ticket corner punch, 1/8" punch, black gingham ribbon, AtYouSpica clear glitter pen, foam tape, sponge

I'm so glad you stopped to visit. Be blessed.

No comments: