Monday, December 29, 2008

recycled anniversary

I was able to do another of Gina's challenges for her challenge a day - from one card to another. This one was to take a purchased card that you have received and make a new card using something from the old one. I actually had a hard time finding any cards to use. I guess I just don't hang onto the store bought cards. And then I had to find one that was usable.

I used my 5-petal flower punch to punch out 3 flowers and edged them with gold leafing pen. I also punched out centers from the card and brushed gold card stock. The foliage behind the flower is a stamp from botanical dreams (Gina K) and gold fern punches (Martha Stewart). Once I figured out what card to recycle, this went together fairly quickly. All the stamping is embossed in gold.

stamps: botanical dreams (Gina K), sentiment (My Sentiments Exactly)
ink: versamark
paper: elegant eggplant, brushed gold
other: gold ep, heat gun, gold brads, 5-petal flower punch, boho blossoms punch, piercing tool, fern punch (Martha Stewart), foam tape

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Lastel said...

Wow Melody , this is gorgeous !