Saturday, June 13, 2009

Blue damask

Happy Saturday. I'm blue again... well, at least my card is. Today's inspiration challenge on SCS was a website called Lovely Package. I used the center sample that was provided for my inspiration.

I inked the damask stamp from Friends 24-7 in ballet blue and brilliant blue using the rock 'n roll technique and stamped it on a Spellbinders labels four die cut. I also die cut a frame using two of the dies, which is raised on dimensional tape. Each layer of card stock is sponged on the edges. The background is embossed with my Swiss Dots folder. The organdy ribbon is retired SU. And the little pearls are self-stick flat backed.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

This is beautiful, Melody. It reminds me of the antique flow blue toile plates that my mother use to collect. Gorgeous.