Thursday, June 25, 2009

four challenges - whew!

Hello everyone. Happy am I. I just managed to fit four challenges into one card. AND it didn't take me all day either. The challenges are inspiration, color, sketch, and ways to use it on SCS this week.

What really made this easy is that there were certain parameters from each challenge that just meshed together. A blue bird for the inspiration, which fit the sketch and the colors nicely and the colors already worked for the ways to use it, which was bold and bright.

I used my new hostess set wings of friendship, did a little bit of paper piecing, some cuttlebug embossing, added a crochet flower, button and some pearls.

The deets:
stamps: wings of friendship (SU)
ink: pacific point, tangerine tango, summer sun
paper: pacific point, tangerine tango, summer sun, whisper white
other: cuttlebug, cb textile embossing folder, nestabilities labels one die, corner rounder, sponge dauber, crochet flower, button, half pearls, foam tape

Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

Connie M. said...

WOW!! A four in one...and what a wonderful card it is!!

Starla said...

Impressive!! 4 in 1.....
Everyone is starting to make me think about this set....I know I won't use it but everyone is making think about it!!

Deelite said...

What you have done with this set, is absolutely amazing. Great colors, and wonderful use of the crochet flower and pearls.