Monday, June 29, 2009

Gina K release sketch challenge

Happy Monday. I just finished making three cards for the Gina K June release party challenges. They were due by 7:00 this evening, so I was doing a bit of scrambling to get them done before the deadline. I'm going to put them in separate posts, since I have a really hard time getting my text to fit next to the right card.

The first is a sketch challenge. I did embossing resist technique on a page from an old book. I really like this technique, but it works much better with a larger bold image than what I used. Then you can see more of the writing underneath the image.

What's in it?
stamps: peace & comfort (Gina K)
ink: versamark, brilliant blue
paper: brilliant blue, very vanilla, digital paper (Gina K), page from old book
other: twill tape, clear ep, heat gun, flower trio punch, sponge, blue rhinestones, foam tape

Thanks for visiting today.

No comments: