Sunday, October 4, 2009

lots of cards

Hi everyone. Well, I guess I didn't make it back here yesterday to post again. I spent the entire day stamping. In addition to the card I posted yesterday, I made eight more, plus a simple ornament. I did one more card this morning. So here are some of those that I made. You should be able to click on each one to see it bigger. All of the challenges can be found here. I am not going to list all the supplies for each because I don't know how to get everything lined up, so if you want to know, you can click on the link to my SCS gallery & find the supplies listed with each card there. Thanks so much for stopping by.
























































3 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Holy Moly, Melody!!!! These are all so beautiful!!! I could never produce this many original and wonderful cards in such a short amount of time. YOU ROCK!!

AJ said...

Thanks for your birthday wishes Melody! :) You've made my day. xxAmanda
P.S. Your cards are BEAUTIFUL!

Starla said...

HOLY MOLY!! Can you spare some of that wonderful mojo?!! WOW, GIRL!! You created some GREAT cards!!