Friday, August 27, 2010

fall cards

Hey, everyone. I am so ready for fall, even though I know that winter follows. Today I have the A/C on again.

Last night was another Gina K release party on Stamp TV, so I've been stamping today, doing some challenges. I've been using my newest Gina K stamp set called Signs of Autumn. I really like this set. It has a nice variety of images that can be used alone or combined on a card.
The pumpkin card is a color challenge - must use at least three colors from red, orange, yellow, green & white. I guess I used them all. The images are all colored with markers. I did some masking and cut out some images and popped them up for added dimension. The sentiment is from Season by Season (SU).

The 2nd card had to use the technique called highlighting with nestabilities. There is a video on Stamp TV explaining how to do this.
I made a frame for my image using cut out leaves that I stamped and then sponged with color. The sentiment is from the set Take Flight (Gina K)

Thanks for stopping by today. Be blessed.

No comments: