Sunday, October 31, 2010

the last one

Hi my friends. Today is the last Hope challenge on SCS. We were choose our inspiration from Etsy Treasury Lists. That was quite an interesting activity. I actually spent a couple of hours browsing, looking at all the wonderful things and trying to find one that 'spoke to me' as inspiration for a card. I finally chose a very simple set of four leaf coasters. I pretty much just duplicated the photo.

I used sahara sand as my card base and stamped it with burlap background (Cornish Heritage Farms). A piece of naturals white cardstock was added to that.

I stamped leaves from With Gratitude (SU) on mellow moss and a pumpkin from Autumn Harvest (SU) on pumpkin pie with jet black stazon ink. After cutting them out, I sponged the edges to give some dimension to the images. I glued on the leaves and stamped the sentiment (Enjoy Every Moment - SU). Then I tied some raffia around the card front and attached the pumpkin with dimensional tape.

I appreciate you stopping by today. Be blessed.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Very pretty card and some inspirational ideas for this newbie. TFS!

Starla said...

Very pretty. Congrats on finishing all the challenges this month!!