Friday, November 26, 2010

inspired again

Hi my friends. I had a wonderful thanksgiving enjoying the company of some family members that I don't see often. I also got to see and hold my newest grandniece for the first time. Such a precious little one.

Of course, I overate, but everything was delicious.

My card today was made for the inspiration challenge on SCS. My inspiration came from this provence napkin ring.

Stamps are from Infinite Goodness (SU). I stamped the berries on cream cardstock with tuxedo black memento ink and colored them with copic markers. I then ran it through my cuttlebug with labels eleven (spellbinders) Then I sponged the edged heavily before removing the image from the die.

The blue directly behind the image is cut using the same die, but turned perpentdicuture to the first one. The brads are made by punching some holds. Both the image panel and the wide blue strip are attacged with dimensional tape.

I tied a piece of twill around the blue/red strip. The brads are made by punching tiny circles of cardstock, gluing them onto the card and then putting glitter on them to make fun shimmery brads.

Thank so much for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Starla said...

Why don't I ever think I turning dies againts each other?!!
I always learn something new when I visit your blog!!

dawnmercedes said...

oh! I love how you coupled these two dies together! I recently got this labels 11 (?) and haven't been able to really use it! woweeeee!!