Wednesday, December 1, 2010

you are special

Yes, you are! Hi, my friends. It's been snowing lightly all day today, but not really accumulating - just a dusting. I don't feel like I accomplished much, but I did get a card made. I made this card for this week's Stamp TV sketch challenge.

It's really a very simple card. I started by stamping the background from Cornish Heritage Farms in cherry cobbler on crumb cake cardstock. The image (Gina K) and sentiment (Hero Arts) are both stamped in black on cherry cobbler cardstock and then run through the cuttlebug with classic circles nestabilities (Spellbinders). I trimmed off the excess along the edges and then did faux stitching around the circle pieces. I added some pearls in the corners. That's it. Done!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be blessed.

No comments: