Saturday, January 1, 2011

black and white

Happy new year, my friends. Are you looking forward to the possibilities of a new year?

My card today is for the inspiration challenge on SCS. I one of the samples given for my inspiration. I wanted to do a fairly simple card using only white cardstock and black ink.

The butterfly image is from Stampington & Co., stamped with black stazon and die cut with my cuttlebug and circles nestabilities.

The flourish is from Inkadinkado, and the sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms.

I used dimensional tape between the layers and added a red rhinestone.

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Starla said...

OHHHHHH!! I absolutely love this!!

Shirley-Anne said...

Stunning card . Love the style .

Holly Young said...

oh it is stunning Melody! I love the single red gem in the center!