Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dare to Get Dirty

Happy New Week!  It's going to be hot again today, so I plan to keep my cool on and do some more stamping. 

This week (starting yesterday) special challenges for Fan Club Members only, are posted each day on Splitcoaststampers by past and present members of the Dirty Dozen.  To participate, you must be a Fan Club member.  It's a great way to support the BEST STAMPING SITE on the web!  To learn more, click here

Several challenges are posted each day and I'm hoping to be able to do them all.  I was at a family gathering yesterday, so was only able to complete one challenge so far, but I have high expectations.  We have about two weeks to get them all done. 

Here's my first card, using some paint, old cardboard, a button, pearls, some hand crocheted lace, a Penny Black stamp, and a little shimmer. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today. 

No comments: