Saturday, July 30, 2011

happy mojo

Hi, my friends.  I think my missing mojo has returned.  I already have another card done this morning.  I had checked the inspiration challenge on SCS last night and the sample of a beautiful blue lake was calling my name. 

I pulled out some glossy white card stock, a brayer and my blue breeze kaleidacolor ink pad and went to work.  After making the background, I stamped a Hero Arts silhouette image on it with jet black stazon, then trimmed it down and added white and black layers.  A trio of black brads for an accent was added and then all was adhered to a white card base and DONE!  I just love when I card comes together so fast.

There are also some special Dare to Get Dirty challenges going on starting today for Fan Club Members only on Splitcoaststampers.  I'm planning on full participation in those as well.  But before I can get started, I need to put together a salad for a family get together for later today. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be blessed.

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

Melody, I'd say your mojo DID return! This is just gorgeous!