Saturday, July 30, 2011

vsn cards

Happy Saturday.  At least that's what the clock is telling me.  I haven't gone to bed yet, but it's just a bit after midnight.  In my last post I mentioned that I was planning to play along for VSN on SCS.  Well, I did!  I made a card for every challenge.  There were six challenges starting at 4:00 central time and then one posted each hour.  Of course, right in the middle, my camera battery died and had to be put on the charger, so I had to wait to finish posting my cards on SCS.  The challenges were fun, but not too difficult.  Here are all the cards I made. 





I'm not going to go into all the details, because I'm just too tired.  However, if you are really interested in knowing what I used on each card, that information can be found in my Splitcoast gallery (see sidebar) under each card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

Starla said...

I think the one with the wheat is my fav!