Saturday, February 25, 2012

masculine and easy card

Hello my friends.  I was going to leave off the word card on my title, but thought it might be taken the wrong way.  And some of you are asking "is it possible to make an easy masculine card?"  Well, this one only took about ten minutes. 

I was looking through the website for the inspiration challenge on SCS and found a beautiful piece of jewelry (Rave'N'Iron), that immediately brought to mind the idea for this card.  

I was going to make faux woodgrain paper, but saw this piece of pattern paper sitting on my table, so decided to use that instead.  Then I picked a piece of chocolate chip card stock for my base. 

I embossed the fern (SU ferns) and the sentiment (SU so happy for you) in white, and then added some faux brads using a black marker and my mat pack. 

A super easy card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

No comments: