Thursday, February 2, 2012

a stampTV challenge

Hello, my friends.  Today I have a card I made for a Gina K stamp release challenge on StampTV.  The challenge was to use designer paper on your card.  I usually have a really difficult time using designer paper, so I feel good that I was able to use two kinds on this card.  The dp is from an older Basic Grey 6" pad. 

I stamped the butterflies from take flight (GKD) with black stazon on one sheet and cut them out.  On the green sheet, I stamped some leaves from signs of autumn (GKD) with certainly celery ink.  I stamped the sentiment and then cut it all apart.  After I glued down the words, I scribbled around them and in a few other places.  I added some tiny punched flowers, which I sponged around the edges, randomly around the card. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: