Tuesday, October 22, 2013

hope you can cling to day 22

Hi friends.  Here is my latest card for the breast cancer awareness challenges on SCS. 

Challenge twenty-five -- Sending Flowers.  A card with one or more flowers.

After much thought (since I have so many flower stamps, it's hard to decide), I decided to make daisies.  The flower stamp from inkadinkado was stamped with tuxedo black memento ink, and then I added just a hint of color with copic markers. 

Then I punched a bunch of leaves from old olive card stock and sponged the edges with always artichoke ink.  I also die cut some flourishes with a spellbinders die set called floral flourishes. 

I arranged them all on certainly celery card stock and added a sentiment from stampendous. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

No comments: