Thursday, April 24, 2014

a new bag or two

Hi friends.  Have you missed me?  I think I've really been neglecting my blog.  But I really haven't been doing much creating lately.  This week I came across instructions for making a really quick bag from a t-shirt.  I had to try it.  I think it only took 10-15 minutes. 

I did one extra step.  After stitching across the bottom, I flattened the ends of the seam and stitched across to make a flat bottom on the bag.  Then I trimmed off the excess fabric triangles and overcast the edges.  Such an easy project that I couldn't stop at just one -- I made a second bag. 

1 comment:

krcmasterpiece said...

I have missed you my friend! Would love to skype & catch up.
This bag from a TShirt is a great idea. Could make sports team bags or anything someone is really into.
Thanks for sharing!!