Saturday, April 5, 2014

hexagons

Hi friends.  Since I have a stamping class next week, I thought I should get started on my samples.  Today's inspiration challenge on SCS was just the push that I needed.  I chose the sixth sample given for my inspiration, because it looked like brown paper bag. 

I used one of my new frameworks dies from Tim Holtz/Sizzix to die cut a piece of paper bag and then cut a few more from different colors of cardstock.  I paired a larger hexagon from Sizzix with these for the sentiment.  

Thanks so much for stamping by. 

2 comments:

Starla said...

Grrrr....I tried twice to comment from my phone, but never saw the pop up that my comment was waiting for your approval. Sooo, disregard if this is repeat #3!!
I just got this die yesterday and can't wait to play with it!! I like how you combined it with the larger hexagon

krcmasterpiece said...

Been missing you on skype! Hope to talk to you soon. Great card!